- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Hello Hopeville collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hello Hopeville with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, ask to be kept in touch through our website, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Hello Hopeville may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Our Facebook page, our Soundcloud page, our Bandcamp page.
How will we use your data?
Hello Hopeville collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Notify you of upcoming gigs and events.
When Hello Hopeville processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Hello Hopeville securely stores your data on a secure server with webhosting.uk.com.
Hello Hopeville will keep your data for fifteen years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting it from our database.
Hello Hopeville would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hello Hopeville from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Hello Hopeville Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Hello Hopeville would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hello Hopeville for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hello Hopeville correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hello Hopeville to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hello Hopeville erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hello Hopeville restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hello Hopeville’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hello Hopeville transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us